Update 7/29: We thank you for all who applied, this position has now been filled. All public ads for this job posting has now been removed.
To meet the needs of a growing portfolio of business clientele, we are hiring a client success specialist. This key position has the opportunity to take on increasing responsibilities and compensation within the organization.
- Conducting in-person client meetings
- handling client benefits plan inquiries
- preparing client proposal documentations
- problem resolution for client inquiries
- work with team to prepare for presentations
- attend networking events
- pleasant and professional service attitude on the phone and in person
- professional email etiquette
- quick learner
- must be able to work alone and get tasks done with minimal supervision
- must have experience with customer service
- trustworthy/honest under minimal supervision
- can do attitude
- experience in employee benefits field an asset but not required
- Ongoing training provided
- 35 hours/week
- vehicle to get to appointments an asset
How to apply:
Email us info (at) benefitdeck (dot) com with a link to your LinkedIn profile and customized email as to
why you’re a fit.
We thank you all who apply, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: August 5, 2016
Whether you are with a business, association, or owner operator, we have the solution for your needs.